- This event has passed.
Super Bowl Party!
February 3 @ 3:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Ready for some football, food, and lots of fellowship? We’ll be watching the big game on the big screen in the Sanctuary — here’s what you need to know:
- The church is providing hot dogs, sausages and a variety of drinks.
- YOU bring your favorite football side-dish to share.
- Also, bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on, as we’ll be taking most of the regular seats out of the Sanctuary.
- This event is for the whole family, and during halftime we’re holding a “punt, pass and kick” competition for the kids (broken into three age groups!).
- Have a killer salsa? We’ll also be having a salsa competition during the game — so get out your chilis and get ready for fun prizes! For your salsa to be judged, it needs to be at the church by 3:30 PM.
- For those who are NOT into football, but would like to hang out, bring a board game, and we’ll have tables set up in the room.