Here’s something amazing: the New Testament is made up of 260 chapters — the exact same number of weekdays there are in a year!
This makes the the 260 reading plan simple, sustainable and powerful: read through the whole New Testament in a year, one chapter a day, Monday through Friday.
And as a church we're committed to reading God's Word, journaling what we're discovering, then meeting together in small groups to share what we're learning and encourage each other to keep growing!
To help ensure our Bible reading is leading to real growth in our lives, we have several opportunities to connect with friends about what we're discovering as we read through the New Testament. We have groups meeting in different places throughout the week so you can find a group that will work best for you!
And you don't need to sign up to get involved — just show up to the group that works best for you. Here's when and where they're happening (and please use the contact link below to ask any questions).
MONDAY 260 GROUPS
- 5:30PM — everyone invited (every other Monday) @ Starbucks in Nipomo, with Rico Lopez
- 6PM — all men @ Curryer Room at SM4, with Danny Castillo
- 6PM — all women @ my home in Santa Maria, with Sonia Castillo
- 7PM — everyone in the workplace invited @ our home in Orcutt, with Kevin & Christie Donnelly
WEDNESDAY 260 GROUP
- 8PM — all those under 30 invited @ SM4 campus, with Tim Mossholder
THURSDAY 260 GROUPS
- 7AM — all men @ Panera Bread, with Mike Foell
- 6PM — all women @ Panera Bread, with Susie Limon
FRIDAY 260 GROUPS
- 7AM — all men @ Panera Bread, with Gary Howse
- 9AM — all women @ Panera Bread, with Susie Limon