Jesus said, "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children." Matthew 19:14
Kids are super important to God…and to us! Our goal is to love kids the way Jesus does and to lead them — in partnership with their parents and guardians — to understand God and His Word. We believe that doing this in a safe, fun, engaging way will transform the next generations for a lifetime.
To help families right now while kids are out of school, we've launched a Safari Kids Facebook Page and Instagram account. Join us here for encouragement and resources for your family!
Every Tuesday at 7 pm, all grade-school kids can join Pastor Lisa and a bunch of their friends at the Safari Kids Club House on Zoom! Kids will have the opportunity to have FUN together online, while making discoveries in God's Word! There will be new games, activities, and surprises every week in the Club House — so don't miss out! Here's how to get your kids logged on:
- Each Tuesday, just before 7 pm, click this link: bit.ly/SafariKidsClubHouse
- And you'll need the password: Safari
Safari Kids is the name of our ministry for kids, birth through sixth grade. We've created an exciting environment to help this age group discover the wonder of God! We have dozens of mentors and teachers who are dedicated to serving this generation — and we'd be honored to have your kids go on safari with us!
Safari on Sundays
On Sunday mornings when you come into the courtyard, you'll find a registration room right below the big Safari Kids sign. When you register your kids, you'll receive a security sticker to use at the end of service.
After registering your kids:
- For kids in Nursery through Pre-K, please take them to their classrooms to drop them off with a mentor.
- For kids in Kindergarten through 6th Grade, please take them to the Gym where they'll kick off Safari Kids each Sunday morning with a "Big Camp" meeting! After that, they'll go to their classrooms with their mentors. In order to serve grade-school kids in an age-appropriate manner, we have three different classes for them: grades K-1, 2-3, and 4-6.
- After church, please bring your security sticker and pick up your child directly from their classroom.
To help ensure the safety of all children we not only use a digital check-in system, but all who work with our kids have passed a national background check and have completed a safety training program. We also use security cameras in areas where children are present.
We look forward to meeting your children and learning how we can best serve you and your family!
Questions? Contact Lisa Brousard at the church office for more information.
We'd love to hear from you! Click below to drop us a message.